Good Old Joey Harrington. What an asset he’d be in DA. The guy could be flat out terrible. Harrington was the closing argument in the groundbreaking case of “Fantasy Football Owners vs. The Oregon Alumni Association.” Harrington also miserably fails the “name” and “face” tests. He’s a parasol away from looking like he’s going to your little sister’s birthday party. And Joey? Really? Pre-Schoolers and really bad sitcoms are named Joey. Not NFL QBs. Let’s all take a moment to reflect on one of Harrington’s great DA moments, and he had plenty. But, on October 19th, 2003 Harrington was extra special against Dallas. That day he went 5 of 13 for 30 yards and 2 picks. Rating? 7.1. My favorite stat of all though, Adjusted yards per attempt…(-4.62). So, every time Harrington dropped back that day the average result was worse than taking a knee. That’s DA.
Week Two Draft Order:
Week Two Matchups:
- BK (Wallace & Orton) vs. Team Motorboat (Dixon & Garrard)
- Team Horseface (Edwards & Campbell) vs. Neckbeards and Codeine (Bradford & Moore)
- Kraft (Hill & Young) vs. Eli Interacts With Male Parts for Food Stamps (Freeman & DA)
- Dan (Sanchez & Henne) vs. The Slop Jocks (Smith & Cassell).
- Kraft 1-0
- Eli S’s D for Food Stamps 1-0
- The Slop Jocks 1-0
- Team Motorboat 1-0
- Dan 0-1
- Neckbeards and Codeine 0-1
- BK 0-1
- Team Horseface 0-1